Connect with Nature at Graylag
Graylag offers programs in all seasons that can help you learn about and engage with the natural world.
Our expert naturalists will bring the flora and fauna of Graylag into focus as they share their knowledge of the rocks and wetlands, trees and insects, native flowers and birds.
Join us for one of our upcoming programs — and add your name to our mailing list to stay up to date on future programs and events.
Watercolor SundaysJuly 18, July 25, August 15, August 22
Paint outdoors in nature with guidance from experienced painter and instructor, Kathy Hanson. Join us for one session or all four. Cost is $75/session.
Check out our Video Exploration series! Here's where you can find recordings of our virtual programs and some fantastic field investigations too.
Have a skill you would like to share? Contact us to host your educational workshop or program here at Graylag.
Participants of in-person programs must review and acknowledge these expectations as a condition of participating in the activity:
- All participants must follow current state and local guidance including existing or modified safer at home/stay-at-home orders. Graylag will cancel programming as needed if such guidance changes before the date of the event.
- All participants must maintain appropriate social distance by remaining at least 6 feet apart from other trip participants during the entire field trip except for participants from the same household.
- All participants must bring face coverings/masks that cover their nose, mouth, and chin, and wear them when they are unable to or do not consistently maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet away from those not in your immediate household.
- Participants agree to stay home if you have a fever or any symptoms of respiratory illness, or if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with an infected person starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic persons, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the person is isolated.
- The CDC recommends that people at higher risk of severe illness should stay home and away from large groups of people as much as possible, including public places with lots of people and large gatherings where there will be close contact with others.
- Participants must contact Graylag if they start to show symptoms and/or test positive for COVID 19 within 3 days of the event to enable contact tracing.