Graylag is located at 320 Clough Road, Pittsfield, NH 03263
From the airport
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is about one hour’s drive (38 miles).
Boston’s Logan Airport is one hour and 40 minutes’ drive (87 miles).
If using GPS or following the house numbers, they are not strictly in order on Clough Road, so watch for the big Graylag sign.
From the north or south
- Take I-93 to Concord, NH.
- Take Exit 15E, Route 393, toward Portsmouth. Route 393 becomes Rt. 4 and 202 after a few miles.
- After 18 miles, turn left onto Rt. 107 north in Northwood, beside Heritage Market and Hardware Store.
From Route 4
- Stay on 107 for 2.8 miles (it’s a winding road). After you come to Jenness Pond on your right, the road will fork.
- Bear right at the fork onto Jenness Pond Road, and then take your first left onto Clough Road. The pavement ends and a dirt road begins.
- Continue 1.2 miles on Clough Road until you come to the large Graylag sign at #320 on the right side of the road.
From the west
- Take Route 9 east to I-89 south. Take I-89 south to I-93 north in Concord, NH.
- See above for directions from I-93.
From the east
- From Portsmouth, NH, take Route 4 west and 16 north toward Dover and Concord.
- Take Exit 6N onto Route 4 west toward Concord. Stay on Route 4 west for about 25 miles until you get to Route 107 north in Northwood. Turn right onto Route 107, then follow directions above from Route 4.
Once at Graylag, follow the long, winding dirt road to reach your destination.
- Oak Leaf Lodge (right turn a few hundred feet from Clough Rd)
- Birches Family Lodge (right side, about ½ mile from Clough Rd)
- Midway Welcome Center (right side, just past Birches Family Lodge)
- Bower Cabin (right side, about 5/8 mile from Clough Rd)
- Lakeside Cabin (left side, about 5/8 mile from Clough Rd, just above Wild Goose Pond)
- Cousy Cabin (straight ahead at driveway’s end, about ¾ mile from Clough Rd, up the hill from the pond)
- Geib House (left side at driveway’s end, about ¾ mile from Clough Rd, up the hill from the pond)