This beautiful 4-bedroom all-season home on the hilltop above Wild Goose Pond has been lovingly furnished and customized to deliver comfort and an experience of nature from every window, with stunning views of the lake and the wildflower gardens.
The Geib House, named for Graylag’s founding family, nestles into the hill on one level, with a sunken living room in the center of the house. The large, dark-beamed living room has a giant brick fireplace and French doors opening to the screen porch. The sunny open-concept kitchen with a large island offer glorious views of the pond and the trees. The huge screen porch functions like an additional dining and living room in warm weather, with a large table, rope hammock, wicker rockers, and gas grill. The master bedroom has a king bed and private bath with a tile shower and soaker tub. Three additional bedrooms offer plenty of space to spread out.
- Large open-concept kitchen with island equipped with dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, toaster, and microwave
- 4 bedrooms: king, queen, full, 2 twins
- Dining table seats up to 10 people
- Sunken living room with antique brick fireplace and woodstove, wood beams, comfortable seating, and a table for games and puzzles
- Giant screen porch with rope hammock, dining table, wicker chairs
- Gas grill
- Outdoor shower
- Fully heated
- Large selection of books, games, puzzles
- Washer and dryer
- Bed linens, bath towels, soap, shampoo provided
- The Geib House is smoke-free and pet-free
- Native plant gardens attracting butterflies and hummingbirds right outside your door
- Stairway takes you directly to the beach, 800 feet away