Oak Leaf Lodge is a bright and airy contemporary house, privately nestled in the woods 1/2 mile from the lake.
The main level features an open layout with a large dining area, living room with a gas fireplace, and a full bath. The galley kitchen is equipped with everything you will need for your stay. A sunny reading nook, also on the main floor, houses books and games. Upstairs are two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, and a second full bath. In the basement is a large bedroom with four twin beds. A sliding glass door leads from the dining area to a large deck overlooking the forest. Oak Leaf is fully heated and is available to rent year round.
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 bedroom with 4 twin beds (one set of bunk beds and two individual twins)
- Fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, toaster, and coffee pot
- Large deck with charcoal grill and outdoor seating
- Wi-fi for internet access
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Fully heated
- Bed linens, towels, soap & shampoo are provided
- Miles of hiking trails out the back door
- Oak Leaf Lodge is smoke-free and pet-free