Bower is a cozy one-bedroom cabin, just 400 feet from the waterfront.
A generous main room with vaulted ceiling hosts a queen-sized bed, love seat, and dining table, while a fully equipped kitchen with porcelain farmhouse sink and bathroom with old-fashioned claw-foot tub complete the interior. Double glass atrium doors open to a private outdoor seating area with charcoal grill, and invite you to explore the woods and dramatic ledge outcrops behind the cabin.
- Cozy living space includes queen-sized bed, loveseat, table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Hammock and swing set outside
- Bed linens, bath towels, soap, shampoo provided
- Propane heater for chilly nights
- Available to rent year-round
- Bower Cabin is smoke-free and pet-free