A single-level family cabin located about 1/4 mile from the shores of Wild Goose Pond.
Secluded enough for privacy, yet a short walking distance from the activities down by the lake, it is one of our larger cabins with 3 bedrooms & 2½ bathrooms, sleeping 8 with ease. Additional cots can be added upon request for a small extra fee. Birches has a comfortable living room, a screened porch, and a large, open kitchen/dining area with an island. A unique playhouse/fort is located in the front yard, great for kids to play in. Walking trails are right out the back door. Birches is a great space and possibly our best value on the property!
- Bedroom with king-sized bed
- Bedroom with queen-sized bed
- Bedroom with 1 double and 2 twin beds
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender
- Large living room with puzzles, games, books, and art supplies
- Bed linens, bath towels, soap, shampoo provided
- Propane heater for chilly nights
- Birches Family Lodge is smoke-free and pet-free